• High quality, evidence-based, customized compassionate care for your needs
• Unlimited access to PHP Direct Primary Care Physicians
• After-hours care by appointment
• Weekend hours by appointment
• Primary care and urgent care for acute illness visits
• Extended and relaxed visit with your physician with no copay and no wait time
• Acute and routine visits
• Well-woman exams
• Annual physicals
• Post Hospitalization discharge visit
• Preoperative clearance
• Chronic disease management
• Immediate access to Specialists with Passion Health Physicians Network
• Home and worksite visit (at an extra fee and availability)
• Routine lab testing at a discounted price off-site
• Discounted radiology
• Point of Care Ultrasound- POCUS-for quick diagnosis
• Spirometry Lung Testing
• Cost transparency
• Other free services that will be offered in the future will be informed by email.
What if I have many health challenges, do you charge extra?
• No. You can also gain access to our unique passion health physician specialist community.
What happens when my doctor is out of town?
• Your doctor is always available via telemedicine- Direct phone, text, video call and other electronic communication. However, Your doctor will inform you ahead of time, and the on-call doctor will also be informed.
What do you NOT treat?
Our PHP primary care doctors do not treat but refer to PHP specialists:
• Chronic pain patients on narcotics or requiring narcotics
• Chronic anxiety on benzodiazepines
• Ages zero to 18 (our PHP Pediatrician handle these age groups)
• Prenatal care
• In-office vaccinations
What are the office hours?
• Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm. We are also available via text, email, or other electronic communication channels outside office hours. (See below).
• Appointment based after hours, in the weekends and holidays
Can Employee families join?
• Family members of employees can also join the clinic. However, you can choose to cover the cost of membership or not.
Is an insurance policy needed?
• Employees should consider a high deductible insurance plan to cover for complex illness, trauma, or hospitalization as a complement to Passion Health Physicians services
Am I bound by a long-term contract if an employee is terminated or resigned?
• No. You can terminate at any time. Contact us to know the termination date for any employee, and we will remove the employee from the following month.
Is there a contract with direct primary care and my business on some fringe benefits?
• No, the patient usually signs the only agreement needed at the time of enrollment.