• High quality, evidence-based, customized compassionate care for your needs
• Unlimited access to PHP Direct Primary Care Physicians
• After-hours care by appointment
• Weekend hours by appointment
• Primary care and urgent care for acute illness visits
• Extended and relaxed visit with your physician with no copay and no wait time
• Acute and routine visits
• Well-woman exams
• Annual physicals
• Post Hospitalization discharge visit
• Preoperative clearance
• Chronic disease management
• Immediate access to Specialists with Passion Health Physicians Network
• Home and worksite visit (at an extra fee and availability)
• Routine lab testing at a discounted price off-site
• Discounted radiology
• Point of Care Ultrasound- POCUS-for quick diagnosis
• Spirometry Lung Testing
• Cost transparency
• Other free services that will be offered in the future will be informed by email.
What if I have many health challenges, do you charge extra?
• No. You can also gain access to our unique passion health physician specialist community.
What happens when my doctor is out of town?
• Your doctor is always available via telemedicine- Direct phone, text, video call and other electronic communication. However, Your doctor will inform you ahead of time, and the on-call doctor will also be informed.
What do you NOT treat?
Our PHP primary care doctors do not treat but refer to PHP specialists:
• Chronic pain patients on narcotics or requiring narcotics
• Chronic anxiety on benzodiazepines
• Ages zero to 18 (our PHP Pediatrician handle these age groups)
• Prenatal care
• In-office vaccinations
What are the office hours?
• Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm. We are also available via text, email, or other electronic communication channels outside office hours. (See below).
• Appointment based after hours, in the weekends and holidays
Do you take insurance?
• No. However, you can use your health insurance or Medicare for laboratory testing, imaging, medications, specialist visits, and hospitalizations.
Does my membership act as health insurance under the Affordable Care Act?
• No, it does not.
Do you see Medicare patients?
• Unfortunately, we cannot see Medicare and Medicare-eligible patients at this time. However, if interested in our practice, contact us so we can notify you when this changes.
Do I still need traditional health insurance?
• We highly recommend getting health insurance for catastrophic events, for elective or emergent surgeries, hospitalizations, referrals to specialists out of PHP network.
Will PHP share records with insurance companies?
• PHP is never obligated to provide any third party with a copy of your records unless you request them to share.
Can I use my HSA or FSA to pay for your service?
• Currently, the law is unclear about direct primary care membership fees applied to an HSA account or being tax-deductible. Call your Tax accountant to discuss your fee situation.
How do I pay?
• We accept all major credit cards, direct bank transfers (ACH), and cash.
What if I want to cancel my membership?
• You can cancel your membership at any time — no cancellation fees. However, we need 30-days advance notice to end the patient-physician relationship.
What if I want to re-enroll?
• If a previous member would like to re-enroll, we charge a re-enrollment fee of $200
Do I have to be a member? Can I pay for one office visit at a time?
• Yes, you can pay for one visit, it costs $125. However, we recommend joining PHP to access continuous quality and compassionate health care.
How will I know if PHP DPC is right for me?
• Call us today or visit for a free, unconditional appointment and we can help you discover how you can enjoy PHP direct primary care services.